International Jock

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

American Eagle discontinuing knit underwear?


Random guy showing off his AE trunk waistband.

I recently visited the American Eagle Outfitters site and I noticed that for the first time ever they have knit basics underwear (boxerbriefs and trunk briefs) on sale in the clearance section. I checked the regular section and noticed that all these products have been removed and are only availble in the clearance section. From this I gather that AE is probably discontinuing these styles. I am not sure, but I am guessing that all knit basics are also on sale in stores. However, they may be doing something similar to what Abercrombie did last year. But we have no way of knowing for sure. So if you have been holding out on buying some American Eagle underwear, don't. Now is the time to act and buy them, I'm sure they have limited quantities. If you are a size small you are too late, they only have M-XL currently left (But the stores may have small). When you check out the clearance section online, scroll to the bottom of the page for the knit basics.

**And did I mention they come in two-packs! Also, today only (Dec. 26, 2006) you get double AE credits on everything you buy (if you collect that sort of thing) and you get free shipping on your purchase if you buy a pair of jeans (go with low-rise to show off your new undies)**

*I am going to blog about more after X-mas sales later today, so stay tuned*

No comments: