International Jock

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

WildmanT

WildmanT has long been a great place to find men's underwear brands like Go Software and American Jock. I haven't blogged about them before, but now they are offering their own line of WildmanT branded underwear so I thought it was worth a mention. They currently have launched a jock and a bikini brief (shown) and they promise even more styles to come. They really look great in the teal green color and promise to be very comfortable. I will have to try them out and let you know. So check these fun things out. Also check out the site owner's blog for his musings on hot men in underwear. Also, another unique feature of the WildmanT site that I should mention is that they have a special gallery for photos of users in underwear they bought from the site, I've never seen this feature anywhere else.

No comments: